Monday, June 17, 2013

Ipsy June 2013

The theme for June Ipsy bag was "On the wild side." Did it capture the theme? I think it did all right, but I think that the postcard could have been more... wild. With that being said, let's take a look at what I got ^_^
  •  Ipsy leopard print bag - it's cute but not really my style. I think I might use it to hold my contact lens case and solution, it seems pretty water-resistant :)
  • J.Cats Eyelashes in EL01 - the hub says it looks natural... I can't wait to prove him wrong~
  • J.Cats sparkling cream palette - I think everyone thought this was an eyeshadow palette, but it's suppose to be used on the body and lips... some say that it can be applied as eyeshadow but must be extremely careful. I think I might just give it away as I very rarely use glitter~
  • Chella ivory lace highlighter - This was the most interesting item I received that I used almost immediately because I wanted to see how it compares to my Anatasia highlighter. It's quite creamy and blendable, but once blended it almost disappear on my skin. I also used it as a base for my under eye concealer and the results were okay. 
  • NYX blush/bronzer - I'm not fond of the colour I got, since I rarely use bronzers and a cream one at that... Will see what happens to it, but I doubt I'd sport this during summer~
  • Starlooks liner in bare - I tried this on my lips and I looked ghostly~~ on the bright side, I think it would be perfect for halloween ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)