Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lip Stain

Review: Benefit Cosmetics - Benetint Pocket Pal


As of late, I have grown quite fond of Benefit Cosmetics products... because this review is on their lip/cheek stain! I got the Benetint Pocket Pal because I wanted to give this lip stain thing a try. I got it and I do not regret it at all!

If you know me, you know that I do not like to apply lipstick. I hate that it dries my lips and leaves marks on mugs, straws and my boyfriend's shirt collar (jkjk.) But most of all, I hate the fact that it is basically chewed off my lips in less than 30 minutes after application (I have baddddd habits). Colours just does not stay on my lips unless it's painted on or... if it is very bitter (yuk!!)

So I was ecstatic to find something that stays put, looks natural and smells nice! And the buildable colour is definitely a plus.

However, from this duo, I only like the lip/cheek stain, I do not actually like the gloss that is on the other end. I find it unimpressive and like most gloss too sticky for my taste. For my next purchase I will be purchasing only the lip stain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)