Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happi 2014!

Hello Lovelies~

I hope everyone had a safe and fun holiday! With a new year up ahead, there is so much to look forward to, as well as new goals to be reached. 2014 for me, is going to be the year of saving as there are a few big purchases on my mind (ei, purse, car... you know the usual stuff one lust after...) Here are some of my 2014 resolutions:
  1. Stick to a No-Makeup-Buy until end of March.
  2. Complete 52 week Money Challenge
  3. Become a Yes-girl. I should keep an open mind and be willing to try new things. This coming Friday, I'm trying bouldering. (Let's hope I survive!)
  4. Anger Management. If it gets out of control, see a doctor.
  5. Blog more often
  6. Read all the books on my tablet (a dozen or so)
  7. Workout! I need to use the gym at the condo more often~ if only the husband was with me on this one!!
If I can accomplish the above 7, I'd say I'm doing pretty good... What do you think? What are your resolutions for 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)