Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Loose Button Luxe Box: December / Winter 2012

Here's my Winter luxebox~ I didn't really take a close up of each product, but I did list each product received and if available the amounts of products in the deluxe samples. Some yays, and some nays. Scroll down to find out :)
Eyeko - Mini Skinny Brush Mascara (4ml) Buhaha~~ so happy to receive this in my box this month. :)
China Glaze in Beauty Within (neon pink for the holidays, now that's a thought...) (14 ml, full size)

B. Kamins Laboratories Day Lotion SPF 15 (15ml) I'm excited to try out this oil-free lotion!! Perfect for my snowboarding trip~! (It's already packed away and ready for the trip!)

Schwarzkopf Professional Dust It (10g, full size) Um... I googled this product, and on one of the websites, this product retails for $20... REALLY? crazy price for oil-absorbing powder... Must do more research?

Calvin Klein Euphoria (15ml) I don't know why I reserved this product, I dislike the scent... and the bottle was meh~

Marc Anthony Strictly curls curl defining lotion (60ml) I don't really have curls... but I do have a frizz problem, so I will be looking forward to using this 'non-sticky' formula in the future :)

Kérastase Cristalliste Lumière Liquide (3ml) With the amount of hair I have... I think this is a one time use product~~ XD

Loose Button Kabuki Brush - Love the soft bristles on this brush. I am always happy to receive a nice kabuki brush~
I'm sad to say, that I've cancelled my subscription with Loose Button. This will be my last box for now. I don't think I'm overly fond of waiting months to receive my boxes. The thrill of receiving 'surprises' each month was part of the reason I started them in the first place. Bu-bye my first box, I'll have to live through the un-boxing of future Luxeboxes through other bloggers! 

6 comments:

  1. your box looks nicer, nicer than mine. Check out my box on my blog.http://lalalalinners.blogspot.ca/2012/12/winter-2012-loose-button-luxe-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, new follower. I love your blog layout! I agree with you on the neon pink. Its such a festive colour!....not..... I was pretty underwhelmed with my LuxeBox, but I'm giving them a year.
    If you have a chance come check out my blog onyxandmick.blogspot.ca enter my giveaway if you have a chance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks for subbing!! I am so much happier with my Glossybox this month~~

      Delete
  3. I think you are obsessed with make-up!! Happy Holidays, doll :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun~~ :D I need to see you... got you a little surprise ;)

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)