Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Squeaky clean with Hello Kitty Cleansing Paste

I saw a review of this cleanser on Musing of a Muse's blog (read her review here) and thought I should try it out... and I'm glad I did! Aside from the adorable packaging, this is an amazing cleanser. My face is literally squeaky clean after using it and it was not drying. The biggest turn-off of this product is the smell, but since I  really enjoy using this, I had to overcome this littler matter. However, if you have no trouble with smelly stuff, then I would definitely recommend you trying it out. :)
I am so reusing this container when I am done with this product!
The instructions pamphlet that came with it is in English, Chinese and Japanese... as well as ubber cute Hello Kitty pictures :)
As a cleaner, this does its job very well, as a makeup remover, I'm not so sure because I'd never use it close to my eyes. This product also last a very long time since you only need to use very little and it can lather up and clean your entire face. I also love the fact that it is so small and compact which makes it travel friendly, I never worry about the product spilling or messing up things in my bag (as my La Roche Posay did.) It is an almost perfect cleanser (if not for the scent.)

Overall Rating ***** / 5 (1 = worst 5 = best)  

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering how their product are, as I keep seeing them all over Sephora.

    Need to see you again soon, Sweetpea ;)

    xoxxo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moose is back next week :) We should have another girls night out!

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)