Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Loose Button Luxe Box: February 2012

This month's Luxe box arrived later than usual... but it's okay, because I was busy last week anyways! :) For Feb, Loose Button collaborated with Flare magazine to bring us this pretty red box... Here are the goodies I received~


so many cards and little notes... so much reading~


Although this was a repeat, I was really quite happy to get it again because I am still too cheap to go out and get the full size, yet I adore this product! 
Quite excited to see how this would turn out since I like the face moisturizer I have high hopes for the body lotion ^_^
Being a collector, I'm really loving these miniature perfume bottles in my monthly boxes. I know that on average these little guys cost between $5 to $12 so in my books, it really added value to my subscription.
I thought the Lise Watier mascara tube is cute, but I'm not sure when I will get to using this since I still have so many unopened deluxe samples~
I'm currently using a Joico conditioner and I really like its smell and how soft my hair is after I use it, so this is another product I'm looking forward to using :)
In my Feb Luxe box:
  • deluxe sample of Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe (50ml)
  • miniature bottle of DKNY PureDKNY Verbena (7ml)
  • deluxe sample of Mèdadesso beautiful body balm 
  • deluxe sample of Mèdadesso face and neck toning gel (yeah!!!!) (7ml)
  • deluxe sample of Lise Watier 24 hours glam mascara 
Overall, this month's luxe box was worth the wait. I really like everything that I received (except for all those cards, such a waste of paper.) It's another A for me this month, so I'm keeping my subscription once again

What do you think about this month's box? Would you keep it or leave it? Please leave me a comment because I would love to hear what your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)